PROLOGUE + CHAPTER 1
Introduction of the main characters.
Further introduction of the main characters. What you choose here does not affect the path you are going to get in the later chapters.
Requirement to pass: Obtain six or more successful trainings.
You will get Ending 9 if you did not meet the requirement.
In this chapter, you have to choose between two characters: Oure or Anon. Choosing Oure will get you Yuon-Oure path, while choosing Anon will get you Yuon-Anon path in Chapter 4. Please note that Yuon's good ending is only available in Yuon-Oure path.
On Day 13, one of the boys will invite you out. Yuon will date you if you fail to pursue either Oure or Anon. This date, however, does not affect any of the future events.
Requirement to pass: Obtain four or more successful trainings for all categories.
You will get Ending 8 if you did not meet the requirement.
- You will meet Oure if you chose to go to school on Day 16.
- Anon will disappear on Day 17.
- You can read Essi's Necklace if you go to Computer Lab on Day 18.
- You will meet Anon if you chose to go to school on Day 16.
- Oure will disappear on Day 17.
- You can read Monitor if you go to Computer Lab on Day 18.
On Day 18-19, you can choose items to read. Whether you can read the items depend on how high your Clairvoyance is.
- Mirage Flyer (Location: Corridor, Clairvoyance: 4)
- Essi's Necklace (Location: Computer Lab, Clairvoyance: 8)
- Monitor (Location: Computer Lab, Clairvoyance: 6)
- Mr. Puffy Keychain (Location: Office, Clairvoyance: 6, 10 to see extra sequence)
- Skull (Location: Science Lab, Clairvoyance: 4)
On Day 21, one of the boys will invite you out. Who you date will determine which guy you are going to end up with in chapter 5.
Requirement to pass: Obtain maximum level for one category. Each guy has different specifics: Clairvoyance for Yuon, Psychokinesis for Oure, and Telepathy for Anon. Please note that you must also obtain the respective guy's date event during Day 21 to clear this chapter.
You will get Ending 7 if you did not meet the requirement.